- Hi! Good morning! How are you? All’s good here.
- Running – last Saturday I made the decision to do the 6 mile group run. it was definitely the right decision and it reminded me that I do enjoy a group run. I will admit I might not have been ready for 6 miles, but I did it. Mile 5 was tough and I took a quick walking break, but that’s OK. I also really lucked out with the weather as it was 68 degrees at the end of July. Amen! 🙂
- The runs are every two weekends so as long as I’m free, I plan to do the next one on the 12th (7 miles).
- Veganism – I made vegan mac and cheese
- I used this recipe, which she claims is the best (Vegangela to the rescue again)
- Let’s just say that I think I love the original (and cheese!) a bit too much to come around to the vegan version.
- That said, my other half had just had vegan m&c at a vegan restaurant in San Antonio and he said this version was definitely better
- We went a little heavier on the truffle oil and played around a bit with spices. he also added some veggie chorizo which
- T Swift is finally on Spotify!
- Not much explanation needed.
- I sent a text to my sister saying that as a result of this big news, my runs will most definitely improve drastically (I kid)
- I also got to grace my spin class with a T Swift song for the first time since I switched to Spotify years ago. They laughed at my excitement.
- Invitations ordered
- Dress is in and I will go see it/try it on on Saturday
- Sh*t is moving along! CRAZY!!
- Peace out! Have a great Wednesday!!!