I’ve seen these “awards” for quite some time and while the naturally snarky side of me realizes they aren’t really an award, part of me also always wondered if anyone would ever nominate me.
Well, it happened! 😉
Thanks to Jen at Bubbly Runner. So while I don’t plan on “nominating” anyone, I will happily answer the questions she wrote. 🙂
- What is the one food you would never give up? Wow, that’s a really tough one. I’m trying really hard to think of something that I absolutely couldn’t give up and I’m not coming up with much. I feel like I’ve given up almost everything at one point or another. The hardest would be bread/carbs I guess.
- Describe your proudest moment/biggest accomplishment. As of late, I’d say it was completing the half marathon. That or getting certified as a spinning instructor since at the time that was really out of my comfort zone.
- If you were running a race, would you rather run without music or without a Garmin? Without a Garmin for sure. I did one run without either and it was miserable.
- What are your biggest pet peeves? Dumb people, lack of common sense, polluting, bad drivers, nervous speech habits such as um or nervous laughing. I could go on…
- What’s your favorite childhood memory? I can’t really recall a specific memory at the moment, but overall just lots of good times spent with my parents and sister.
- Where was your best vacation spot and/or a destination on your bucket list? I’ll share both since travel is one of my favorite topics. My best vacation spot is probably Italy or Spain, although sometimes the Caribbean really is best. My biggest bucket list trip is to Antartica so I can see penguins in their natural uninterrupted habitat. Bucket list runner up is a safari in Africa and I hope to do that for my 40th birthday.
- What was your biggest fashion faux pas? Probably my entire life up until college (or maybe even after college). Some examples:
- If you could hang out with any celebrity for a day, who would it be? I’m not really a big fan of celebrities, but maybe Robin Roberts? Kind of random, but she seems interesting and with substance.
- Would you rather change the past or be able to see into the future? The past is what it is and for the most part has had its consequences. I’d be curious to see the future, but also think that there are probably things I wouldn’t want to see. Guess I just love the present!!
- What is the best piece of advice you’ve given or received? Two tidbits from my dad… “The devil you know is better than the devil you don’t” and “sometimes it’s not about knowing the answers yourself but knowing where to go to get them.” 🙂
So there are my answers. Great questions Jen!!
Like I said, no nominations since I don’t know of any new blogs and don’t want to keep repeating. Have a wonderful day!!!