I think I mentioned briefly yesterday that I had a hard time sleeping (and staying asleep) on Thursday night. As a side note, I consider myself an excellent sleeper and the only thing that messes with that is a) extreme stress or b) sleeping in too late or napping during the day. On Thursday I had done neither, so I was stumped.
The only thing I did differently was to have some diet soda at dinner. The caffeine in soda doesn’t bother me, so I didn’t think much of it. Until yesterday when DJ mentioned that he thought that Pepsi Max (what I drank) was caffeine free. I didn’t believe this, so to the interwebs I went to prove him wrong. (It’s what I do.)
Turns out that Pepsi Max is a little different. Per Wikipedia…. the US drink’s ingredient label mentions ginseng, and that drink contains nearly twice as much caffeine as Diet Pepsi (46 mg vs. 24 mg per 8 fl oz).
My ah ha moment!
And now the randoms…
- I like House music. I did not know that. In my attempt to find a Pandora station that I enjoyed, I tried many genres and finally found the House station. I think I started laughing when I realized that I liked it. Who knew?
- Being a character at Disney would probably be the WORST job for me. Ever. As someone who is eh about kids, I can’t imagine stranger’s children coming up to hug me all day. Scary.
- My plans for the weekend mainly fell through and I am actually quite excited to have some me-time with no obligations.
- I LOVE Fridays. As if you didn’t know.
- I’m going to try buying Minnie an antler. Deal here. Apparently they’re really good for dogs and last longer than other chew things.
- My sister is coming up to visit on Sunday and then I’ll see her again on Monday as I’m headed to my parents house for passover.
That’s all over here. Have a lovely Friday and a great weekend!!!