Good morning and happy Wednesday!
This week is moving along somewhat nicely.
I skipped the gym last night because I was on dog duty. I had thought we’d go on a nice long walk until I got home and it was so ridiculously hot that I was sweating standing still. Tonight is day 2 of the 100 push-up challenge and I’m feeling ready. Based upon my horrible class last Thursday, I decided to sub it out this week (bad instructor, I know). I’m kind of excited about being able to do what i want this week instead of being forced to spin on Thursday. Tonight I may hit the spin room and do my own thing for a bit…before cranking out those pushups (6, 8, 6, 6, max in case you were curious).
In other news, on Monday night we booked a trip back to Jamaica. We had talked about going back but didn’t do anything about it. Being the online travel queen, I’m always trolling website for good deals. When I came across this deal, I actually thought it was a typo, but when I checked again from home and it was still there I just knew we had to book. (In case you’re curious, non-stop airfare/all-inclusive hotel/transfers for 4 nights for $660/person.) Big shout out to www.cheapcaribbean.com!
So….I mentioned questions… (feel free to answer one, none, or all)
- Can anyone help me with Twitter? I’ve had a twitter handle for many years but never really did much with it. Quite honestly, I just don’t get it. Or rather, I understand the concept but it seems like it’s very time-consuming. Am I wrong?
- Related to the frist question…what’s the deal with the hashtags (#)? Can you just hashtag any old thing you want?
- Who’s tired of this heat? I know it’s summer and that in 7 months I’ll be complaining about how much I hate the cold, but it’s rough. This extreme heat/humidity makes it hard for me to breathe and I constantly feel a bit more run down than I’d like.
- What do you like/dislike in terms of blog formats? I hate when each post is a link and not the full post. When I read a blog I like to easily read post after post without having to click and navigate through your site. Agree or disagree?
- What’s your favorite work-out song of the moment?
And now I will leave you with this slightly scary but also funny picture of dog face.