5 good/happy things, 5 bad/sad/annoying things
Starting with the lesser of the two…
- my email got hacked (again) last night – annoying! (although it is somewhat entertaining to read people’s email reactions)
- I only watched the last 15 minutes of HBO’s One Nation Under Dog last night and I managed to cry like a baby
- It annoys me to see people running in 80+ degree heat when the air quality is poor
- It annoys me that #3 annoys me, it’s their choice, right?
- My nose/sinuses are a mess. I’m definitely not sick, but the persistent pressure in my head is getting old
- It’s Thursday! (almost the weekend)
- Minnie – that pup always makes me smile, she’s so darn cute!
- I realized that the person who smelled so good in spin last week was actually me. Silly, I know. But I was psyched! New loyal user of my Tone bodywash 🙂
- I bought some swiss chard at the farmers market yesterday, now just to figure out what to do with it, and quickly
- I have awesome friends and family! 😀
Have a fabulous Thursday! I’m hoping the hot weather will bring people inside to spin. Wishful thinking?